Air Duct Cleaning
In Order to create a better environment at home, Air Duct cleaning should be preformed every two – three years. Clean Air Ducts will run a lot smoother than dirty ones. This will result in a cleaner home and lower electricity bills.
A correctly operated HVAC unit will increase the quality of air that circulates you’re home. Units left uncleaned will push dirty air into you’re home.
Most health experts promote Air Duct Cleaning, as is offers major health benefits. Tip Top Services’s specially certified technicians have the training, experience and skills to preform outstanding Air Duct Cleaning.
Getting rid of dangerous contaminates from you’re home or office. Our exclusive tool Roto – Brush, rotates at 450 rpm scrubs and vacuums the dirt. pulling Air duct pollutants out.
– Bad indoor air quality coupled with health problems can indicate mold growth. Bacteria and other microbes are found in your homes cooling and heating system.
– Dirty air ducts mean dirty air. Pet dander or dead insects are common debris that can get stuck in you’re air duct. Using the A/C like this will circulate all that nasty debris around your home or office.
– To eliminate any harmful threat to your health, Tip Top will clean the entire HVAC unit. We will even restore it for you.
– Our exclusive Roto -Brush (rotates at 450 rpm, scrubs of the dirt and sucks with a vacuum all the debris) pulls air duct pollutants into a contained filtration system.
– Lack of maintenance for a clothes dryer is the main reason for an estimated 14,000 home fires in the US. Tip Top can clean your Dryer Vent. Reducing lint build up, will not only create great safety to your home, but also lower your electricity bill.
We Work with Roto-Brush
The Roto-brush is designed to give you the cleanest air ducts possible. This tool uses a miniaturized camera to find debris, dust and dirt building in air ducts. It works by inserting the brush, which rotates at 450 rpm, inside the air duct. While the brush spins, it is loosening any debris stuck inside. As the brush is scrubbing the inside walls, the vacuum is sucking up the loosened debris, leaving you with clean air ducts. The rotating cable is not exposed, making it safe for all types of duct applications, including flex.
Why AC Coil Cleaning is Important
As the coils work to draw the warm air out of your home, they also pull other things along with it that can cause a nasty buildup. These often include dust, dirt, grease, and bacteria that may create a barrier of grime that will force the coils and your air conditioning system to work harder. Increased system efficiency and cooling power coupled with improved indoor air quality are two benefits of a proper AC coil cleaning. Your air conditioning system has two basic types of coils: evaporator and condenser. Evaporator coils will extract the humidity and heat from within your home while condenser coils will work to expel the gathered heat. When the condenser unit located outside your home initially cycles on with your air conditioning system, it uses a compressor to convert coolant in the form of a gas into a liquid that’s quite cold. This cold liquid is then transported through coils to the evaporator unit where the air handler then distributes the cooler air throughout your home. Once it has travel through the evaporator unit, the coolant begins its journey back to the condenser. These coils are also very delicate and need to be handled properly to preserve their cooling power. With regular maintenance and upkeep, well-preserved AC coils will help keep indoor air quality high and utility bills lower.