For leading experts in Air Duct cleaning services in Memorial, Texas, go with Tip Top Duct Cleaning. A reliable and experienced team in Memorial that knows effective, affordable and eco-friendly ways related to the deep cleaning process.
Odor removal and keeping your air clean. With a flexible schedule and pricing tailored for every budget, we keep certified & highly trained technicians on staff. We offer same day service. Tip Top Memorial is also about providing outstanding organic and green cleaning solutions that protect occupants, pets and plants.
Give us a call now for a free estimate (832) 374-8125. Take advantage of the fact we have same day service.
Air Duct Cleaning Memorial
Duct Cleaning in Memorial will improve the efficiency of your air duct and the other components it is connected to. You’re probably asking yourself why? Here’s how it works, the compressor (in the outside unit) pressurizes a gaseous refrigerant. The refrigerant heats up during this process. Fans in the outdoor unit blow air across the heated, pressurized gas in the condensing coil; the refrigerant gas cools and condenses into a liquid. Piped inside to the air-handling unit is the pressurized liquid.
Entering a throttling or expansion valve, where it expands and cools. The cold liquid circulates through evaporator coils. Inside air is blown across the coils and cooled while the refrigerant warms and evaporates. Cooled air is blown through the ductwork. The refrigerant, now a gas, returns to the outdoor unit where the process repeats. If units are not providing sufficient dehumidification, the typical homeowner’s response is to lower the thermostat setting. The HVAC must work harder for every degree that the thermostat is lowered, as a result, increasing cooling bills by 3% to 7%.
Heating/ Cooling process – Back to the Air Duct Cleaning and why duct cleaning can really help
- When the A/C or Heating are on, return air is being supplied back into the furnace, which is then being supplied back in to your air duct. This means, the furnace is basically the core of the problem. Furnace cleaning and Air duct cleaning are an easy task with Tip Top Memorial Texas.
- Filters can prevent a lot of dirt and debris that gets stuck in your furnace and air duct, but even filters can get dirty and accumulate a lot of that dirt into your supply air. Have a vent cleaner come out and preform duct cleaning & vent cleaning. Have your filters changed at least twice a year to largen the gap between furnace cleaning & air duct cleaning.
- Check up regularly on your air duct and HVAC as other things like mold, mildew and bacteria can grow in there. It can grow very generously in a short amount of time in your coils & air duct. The air you breath, air that circulates your duct first, can have a high impact on health. A duct cleaner at Tip Top Memorial Texas, can perform HVAC cleaning for residential/ commercial buildings.
- See the issue for yourself. The vent cleaner should provide photos of before and after air duct cleaning & HVAC cleaning. Tip Top Memorial’s vent cleaner will provide these for you and guarantee you the highest form of customer satisfaction.
- Have peace of mind that products used to preform Air Duct Cleaning & Furnace Cleaning are 100% organic. In order to guarantee the best over all result, duct cleansers will use the finest products on the market. Tip Top duct cleaner will preform top notch air duct cleaning & HVAC cleaning residential/ commercial buildings.
Duct Cleaning Services in Memorial:
Ductwork plays an important role in heating and cooling your property effectively. Dirty or damaged ducts detract from indoor air quality, affecting health, comfort, and the cost of using your furnace and air conditioner.
Tip Top Air Duct Memorial has extensive experience dealing with both commercial and residential ductwork, we offer a variety of services that include duct sealing, duct cleaning, and duct replacement in Memorial.
Your ductwork is out of sight and often out of mind, do you know the last time you had your air duct cleaned? or whether they ever have? Clean ducts not only improve the quality of indoor air, they will also increase the efficiency of your HVAC and therefore save money.
Clean Indoor Air:
Dirty duct’s means that any particles trapped inside your ducts can potentially circulate through your home or business. Every time you’re heater or air conditioner activates dirt, dust, animal dander, pollen, mold spores, and more could be blown in from your vents. For improved health and air quality, cleaning you’re air duct and vent will ensure nothing but air circulates your home.
Clogged ducts with contaminates limit space inside. This means your residential/commercial HVAC units must work harder to push heated or cooled air to your vents. The harder your HVAC system must work, the higher your utility bills will be. Cleaning duct’s will improve the efficiency of your furnace and air conditioner, as a result in lowering energy bills. Improved efficiency also means improved longevity, reducing wear and tear saving you money on HVAC repair and maintenance as well.
Improving your Air Quality:
- Keep your ventilation system clean
- Install a carbon monoxide alarm
- Change your Air filters per your manufactures recommendation
- Reduce humidity and mold using dehumidifiers and exhaust fans
- Vacuum regularly to reduce dirt and dust mites
- Use a whole air purification system
- Have your home checked by an HVAC technician annually
We Work with Roto – brush:
Getting cleaner air ducts by using the Roto – brush. This tool uses a miniaturized camera to find debris, dust and dirt building in air ducts. It works by inserting the brush, which rotates at 450 rpm, inside the air duct. While the Roto – brush is spinning, thus loosen any debris stuck inside the air duct. As the brush is scrubbing the inside walls, the vacuum is sucking up the loosened debris. Since the rotating cable is not exposed, it is a safe and efficient tool for all types of duct applications, including flex.
Why AC Coil Cleaning is Important?
Coils work to draw the warm air out of your home, they will also pull other things along with it. As a result in a nasty buildup. Dust, dirt, grease, and bacteria that may create a barrier of grime that will force the coils and your air conditioning system to work harder.
Increased system efficiency and cooling power coupled with improved indoor air quality are two benefits of a proper AC coil cleaning.
Your air conditioning system has two basic types of coils: evaporator and condenser;
Evaporator coils will extract the humidity and heat from within your home while condenser coils will work to expel the gathered heat. When the condenser unit which is located outside your home, initially cycles on with your air conditioning system, it uses a compressor to convert coolant in the form of a gas into a liquid that’s quite cold. The cold liquid is transported through coils to the evaporator unit where the air handler will then distribute the cooler air throughout the residential/ commercial building. Once it has traveled through the evaporator unit, the coolant begins its journey back to the condenser, then process starts again.
Handled delicately and properly are what coils need to preserve their cooling power. With regular maintenance and upkeep, well-preserved AC coils will help keep indoor air quality high and utility bills lower.
At Tip Top Memorial, engage in a deep cleaning process performed by pros. These certified & highly trained technicians will ensure the air in your home or office is always safe and comfortable, maximizing the safety in all your environments.
Take comfort knowing Tip Top Memorial includes safe chemicals approved by the Environmental Protection Agency. Proven solutions that reliably eliminate unwanted microorganisms. Using scented or unscented solutions, expect effective odor removal that will not leave toxic residual.
We offer same day service, using 100% organic and green cleaning solutions, utilize reliable & trusted professionals that are consistently retrained in the latest tech and procedures, and can promise the best air duct cleaning services in Memorial, Texas.
In the event of small issues becoming expensive problems, Tip Top Memorial provides a regular maintenance inspection service. This includes regularly changing filters, blowing out air ducts and performing air duct replacement in Memorial, Texas.
Use our contact form or call now for a free estimate (832) 374-8125
GET A COUPON!
The Memorial area of Houston, Texas is located west of downtown, northwest of uptown and south of spring branch. The Memorial area is well – known for its forested neighborhoods that straddle Buffalo Bayou, which feature a rich variety of residential architecture. The area is also home to several dense mixed-use districts, including Memorial City, Town & Country Village, and City Centre. Tip Top provides Air Duct Cleaning services in this area.